Do you want to delete unneeded games from your Xbox One gaming console to save memory space? Microsoft’s Xbox One is the best gaming console ever created and released by Microsoft Inc. It features a beautiful look and comes with a wireless controller with 500 GB or 1 TB storage of hard disc drive. In this step-by-step tutorial, you are going to know that how to uninstall or delete games on Xbox One.
Even though it has a large storage capacity, the hard drives are likely to run out of space if you install multiple games. Even though you have the option of using an external hard drive, you will not be able to use it in an emergency. You have the option of uninstalling or deleting the games in such circumstances. The procedures to uninstall or delete Games on Xbox One are outlined in the following article.
How to Uninstall or Delete Games on Xbox One
Make sure you’re eliminating the correct game before you remove it. Because the re-installation process can take a long time if the file is large.
1. Turn on Xbox One Console.
2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to get the console’s main menu.
3. Press the down button and select the Games & Apps menu.
4. From that, choose the Games option.
5. Now, select the games that you want to uninstall or delete from your Xbox One. For that, use the d-pad to highlight the games.
6. Press the three-line menu button and select the Uninstall option.
7. Next, tap the Uninstall All button to confirm deleting the app.
8. Finally, the games that you’ve selected will get deleted from your Xbox One console.
Reinstall the Deleted Game on Xbox One
The Xbox One has the benefit of storing games even after they have been deleted. Follow the steps below to reinstall the deleted games.
1. Turn on your Xbox One and go to the Home menu.
2. Navigate to the My Games & Apps section.
3. Under the Ready to Install section and choose the games that your want to re-install.
4. Now, click the Install option, and the games will get installed immediately on your Xbox One device.
Closing Remarks: Install / Uninstall or Delete Games on Xbox One
This is how you can quickly and effectively remove undesirable games from your Xbox One without wasting time. As previously stated, uninstalled games will not be permanently erased. As a result, you can reinstall them whenever you like.
I hope this tutorial has been of assistance to you. If you have any questions or concerns about the article, please let us know in the comment area. Thank you very much. You may also want to know How to Install Fonts in Windows 11.