Turn off Tumblr’s safe mode to see all kinds of content without any restrictions. Tumblr is a social media platform that allows you to explore and share your ideas with others. As a post, you can include photographs, quotes, videos, links, and short text. It gives you the ability to produce your own material and engage with others. It allows users to construct a business page on which they may share product information with others.
Tumblr has a wide range of content, including age-restricted stuff. How to turn off safe mode on Tumblr in the best way? Safe mode is enabled by default to prevent access to age-restricted content. You can switch off Tumblr’s safe mode if you want to see all material without limits.
Ways To Turn Off Safe Mode on Tumblr?
The Tumblr app is available for Android and iOS. On desktops, the web portal is also available. Safe mode can be turned off in three different ways.
Method 1: Turn off Safe Mode using Windows
You may disable Tumblr safe mode on Windows by following the steps below:
(1) Open your Web browser and navigate to https://www.tumblr.com/.
(2) Select the Login option.
(3) Click the “Next” button after entering your email address.
(4) Select “Password” as your login option, and then input it to access your account.
(5) Select the “Settings” menu from the User profile.
(6) To turn off safe mode, go to the filtering section and click the safe mode button.
You may now view and access all of your Tumblr account’s posts and blogs.
Method 2: Turn off Safe Mode using Android
Tumblr safe mode can turn off straight via the Android app.
(1) On your Android smartphone, open the Tumblr app.
(2) Go to the bottom right corner and click the Account icon.
(3) Now, in the upper right corner, click the “Setting symbol”
(4) Go to the General Settings menu.
(5) Select Filtering from the General Settings menu.
(6) To switch off safe mode, click the button next to it.
On the Tumblr app, you may now access all the material.
Method 3: Turn off Tumblr Safe Mode on iOS (iPhone and iPad)
Safe mode is not available in the Tumblr app on iPhone or iPad, but it can be enabled in the settings app.
(1) On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
(2) Scroll down to select the Tumblr app.
(3) The Tumblr app settings page will appear. Select the safe mode option.
(4) To turn off safe mode, select Don’t Hide Anything from the safe mode menu.
You can now use your iOS smartphone to access all of the NSFW Tumblr stuff.
Final Verdict: How to Turn Off Safe Mode on Tumblr
By turning off safe mode, you’ll have access to all of Tumblr’s content. Safe mode is used by default to restrict age-appropriate content, but it can simply be disabled. You can turn it off at any time if you don’t want to see the contents again.
Please post your questions and feedback in the space below. For additional information, follow us on Twitter or Facebook.