How to Schedule Posts on Facebook groups and pages in the best way. You may plan posts on Facebook groups and pages so that you don’t have to worry about manually publishing them on time. Facebook is the most widely utilized social media platform on the planet. The number of Facebook users continues to rise. As a result, several companies are advertising their products on Facebook. Facebook also offers pages and groups where you can share your content in a more private setting. You may plan posts on Facebook for certain groups and pages so that you don’t miss the best time. Here is the detail, how we can change font style on Facebook.
How to Schedule Posts on Facebook Groups and Pages
Pages and Groups are two types of Facebook groups. The steps for scheduling the post in Pages and Groups will be rather different. We put the guides in a different folder to avoid any misunderstanding between Pages and Groups.
How to Schedule Posts on Facebook Pages?
How to Schedule Posts on Facebook Pages using the PC?
(1) Open your Facebook account on the PC using any web browser.
(2) Go to your page and click the Publishing Tools on the top of the page.
(3) On the top right, click the +Create button. The Creation Post pop-up will appear.
(4) Make your post and click the Share Now drop-down button next to the Boost Post button.
(5) Choose the Schedule option. A pop-up will appear with two options.
(i) Publishing Schedule: This is where you enter the time and date of your post.
(ii) Distribution Schedule: This option causes the current post you’re making to disappear from the Newsfeed after the set amount of time. However, the post remains available on your page.
(6) If your page or group is over a year old, Facebook will advise the best time to schedule your post. To do so, select Suggested from the drop-down menu. Choose the Custom option if you want to enter the timings manually.
(7) Make a note of the date and time of your post. You can schedule the post to go up in 10 minutes or 6 months from now.
(8) At the bottom of the pop-up, click the Schedule button after you’ve finished the schedule.
(9) Select Schedule Post from the Create Post pop-up. Your article will be published at a later date. The Scheduled Post tab will display all of your scheduled posts.
How to Schedule Posts on Facebook Pages using a smartphone app?
The native Facebook app does not allow you to schedule a post. The Facebook Pages Manager app must be installed. The app is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
(1) Launch the application. If prompted, enter your login credentials.
(2) The program will only show you the pages that are active in your Facebook profile. To publish a page, go to the page and click the Publish button.
(3) Write your message and then click the Continue button in the upper right corner.
(4) Next, select the Schedule later option from the When will this be published? Drop-down menu.
(5) Click Done after entering the preset times.
(6) Now, in the top right corner, click the Schedule icon. You will get a confirmation pop-up. Click OK, the post is now scheduled.
These are two options for scheduling posts on your Facebook profile. You may schedule the post in the app without using any other apps for the Facebook group. You can also do this on the website.
How to Schedule Posts on Facebook Groups?
- Using the smartphone
- Using the website
How to Schedule Posts on FB Group using the smartphone app?
(1) Go to the Facebook Group you want to publish to and open it.
(2) Create the post and select the Schedule option from the drop-down menu. The location of the button on iOS and Android smartphones may differ.
(3) Click the Save button after entering the time and date.
(4) Click the Post button on the next screen. It will be possible to see your Group post.
How do to schedule Facebook Group posts using the website?
(1) On your computer, go to your Facebook group.
(2) Make your post in the Create Post window and then click the Clock symbol at the bottom of the window.
(3) Select the time and date on the next pop-up and click the Schedule option. The article will publish at a later date.
How to Schedule Posts on Facebook using third-party apps?
Premium social media tools such as Buffer and Hootsuite are used to schedule posts on Facebook and other social media networks. Buffer and Hootsuite both have free and premium versions of their apps. The free version comes with a number of limitations.
Conclusion: How to Schedule Posts on Facebook
Using third-party apps has one significant benefit. You may use a single platform to schedule all of your Facebook Groups and Pages. There are several free scheduling tools available in addition to the premium tools. However, those apps are not suggested because they will have complete control over your social profile without any restrictions.
If you have any queries, tell us in the comment section below. Stay tuned with us on Twitter or Facebook for more updates.