You may play your favorite Android games on your PC by utilizing Android Emulators. Android is the most widely used smartphone operating system on the planet. Apps for gaming, entertainment, utility, and much more can be found on an Android phone. Because this is the most widely used operating system, game developers began to create new types of games. These games are both engaging and addictive. You may feel the desire for a larger screen after playing the games for a long period. A How to Play Android Games on PC.
Although certain Android games are accessible on Windows, you may not find many of your favorite games on Windows. With the help of Android emulators, you can still install and play Android games on your PC. To play Android games on a PC, you’ll need to download and install Android emulators. There are available many best android emulators for windows including Blue Stacks, NOX Player, Boch, Dolphin, and many more.
How to Play Android Games on PC using Blue Stacks Emulator?
Blue Stacks is an Android emulator that allows you to run mobile apps and games on your computer. It has a user interface that is simple to use and customize, and it supports different languages.
How to install Blue Stacks on PC?
(1) Open your PC’s browser and type “https://www.bluestacks.com/” into the address bar.
(2) The page for Blue stacks will appear. To install Blue stacks, click the “Download Blue Stacks” button.
(3) The application will begin to download.
(4) To install the app, double-click the.exe file after the download.
(5) In the prompt window, select Yes.
(6) Now, to install the app on your Windows, click the “Install Now” option.
(7) The software will begin downloading the necessary files to your computer.
(8) The app will be installed on your PC after the installation process is complete.
(9) The Google Play Store may be found on the Blue stacks app’s main screen. Select it by clicking on it.
(10) Enter your Gmail username and password.
Note: If you don’t want to use your regular Google account, you can use Blue Stacks to establish a new one.
How to play Games on PC using Blue Stacks?
(1) Go to the Google Play Store using the Blue Stacks software.
(2) Look for the game you wish to install in the search bar.
(3) Click Install after selecting the program from the list.
Note: If you’re installing a premium app, make sure to pay via the Google account payment method.
(4) After installation of software, click Open.
(5) When you first launch the program, a number of tabs (Drag, Shack, and Controller or Keyboard mapping) appear at the top of the screen, allowing you to swiftly move between the apps.
(6) To close the tabs, click the X that appears at the top of each one.
You can now play the game with the controls you’ve chosen. Each game you install can have its own set of controls.
How to Play Games Without Blue Stacks?
One of the most well-known Android emulators is Blue Stacks. Aside from that, there is a slew of Android emulators to choose from. You can play your game on PC with any of these. Among these, NOX Player is one of the top Blue Stacks alternatives.
How to Play Android Games on PC using NOX Player?
NOX Player is one of the best Android emulators available, featuring a variety of capabilities to help you get the most out of your Android game experience on your PC.
(1) Open your browser and type www.bignox.com into the address bar.
(2) On the app’s homepage, click the Download option.
(3) Double-click the downloaded file and select “Install” from the menu.
(4) To use the NOX player app, click the Start button once the installation procedure is complete.
(5) In the NOX Player, go to the Google Play Store.
(6) To use the Google Play Store on NOX Player, sign in with your Google account.
(7) Using NOX Player, look for an android game to install on your PC.
(8) Click Download after selecting the game.
(9) Once the download is complete, the NOX Player will immediately install it.
Note: If the Game app downloads an APK file, open it in NOX Player and install it. Before installing third-party programs, you need to turn on root mode from the NOX player set
Final Verdict: How to Play Android Games on PC
You can install and play your favorite Android games on your PC using Android emulators. There are numerous emulators that allow you to download and play Android games. You may play all Android games on your PC by using the methods described above.
For more information, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.