Install the PlayStation Vue app on Apple TV to watch live TV, on-demand videos, and movies. Sony owns PlayStation Vue, an over-the-top internet television service. This software allows you to watch live TV channels as well as on-demand films and use a cloud-based DVR to record TV shows, sports, and movies on a daily basis. The PlayStation Vue can be viewed on a web interface or through the PlayStation Vue app.
Moreover, PlayStation Vue can be installed on most streaming devices, including Android phones and tablets, iPhones and i-Pads, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire-stick, Roku, and Apple TV. Install PlayStation Vue on Apple TV and start watching PlayStation Vue content on your TV.
Note: The PlayStation Vue service will be discontinued on January 30, 2020. There is no permission of ew subscribers. already have a subscription, you can use the app until January 30, 2020.
Subscription for PlayStation Vue on Apple TV
PlayStation Vue customers have access to live TV, on-demand, and cloud-based DVR programming. All active subscribers have access to their plan details and the option to cancel at any time. You must subscribe to PlayStation Vue’s plans in order to use it on any of your devices.
- Basic access plan for $50 per month
- Core plan for $55 per month
- Elite plan for $65 per month
- Ultra plan for $85 per month
There are no free trials are available for any of the plans.
How to install PlayStation Vue on Apple TV?
PlayStation Vue is available in the Apple App Store and is compatible with Apple TV. As a result, PlayStation Vue may effortlessly install on your television.
(1) Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
(2) In the “Search” column, type “PlayStation Vue” as a keyword.
(3) From the search results, choose the PlayStation Vue app.
(4) Select “Install” from the drop-down menu.
(5) The application will download and install on your device. To start the app, click “Open.”
(6) Your TV will display the activation code. Keep this code in mind.
(7) Go to the URL “http://www.psvue.com/activateappletv” in your system or mobile browser.
(8) Go to PlayStation Vue and type in the activation code.
PlayStation Vue is now available on Apple TV. On your Apple TV, you can watch your favorite TV series, movies, and live TV.
How do I register for PlayStation Vue?
(1) Open your computer’s browser and type “https://vue.playstation.com/” into the address bar.
(2) Tap the “Sign In” button after entering your login information.
(3) You can now use your browser to access all the content.
You can quickly activate the app on additional devices such as Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Firestick, and more by keeping your account signed in on your computer.
Conclusion: How to Install PlayStation Vue
You can watch all of your favorite movies and on-demand videos on your TV if you install PlayStation Vue on Apple TV. The PlayStation Vue app offers many live TV channels as well as cloud-based DVR. You may record TV programs such as news, movies, sporting events, and more utilizing a cloud-based DVR.
If you have any queries, let us know in the comment section below. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more updates.