The beauty of social media is that you can personalize your posts in whatever way you like. You can modify the customization option if it comes pre-installed or if you get it from a third-party source. Similarly, you may easily alter the font on your Facebook posts and stories. To increase interaction, post your Facebook status and tales in a variety of font types. Do you want to know How to Change Font Style on Facebook? Let’s start.
Facebook is the most widely utilized social networking site on the planet. With such a large number of postings, you’ll need to be more inventive in order to increase engagement. Because most Facebook posts are in the default font, adopting alternative fonts on your Facebook post may help your message stand out.
Can We Change Font Style on Facebook?
Regrettably, there was no built-in facility to modify the typefaces on the Facebook platform. You’ll need to use Lingojam, a third-party website/platform. For your Facebook postings, you can choose from a number of typefaces in the Lingojam. The procedure entails copy-paste and tab switching. As a result, for easier control, we propose that you utilize the PC.
How to Change Font Style on Facebook
I’m going to tell this story in two ways that most people are familiar with. The first method involves altering Facebook Font style using a web browser, while the second method involves utilizing Android or iOS mobile applications. Let’s begin with the first approach.
Method 1: Using Website (PC or Mac Browser)
2. Type your Facebook post or story or any text in the box named as “Normal text goes here…” tab.
3. Now you’ll see the same text in a variety of fonts on the, “And the fancy text fonts will appear here….” tab. Check this! How the text appears in the next tab when I write How to Change Font on Facebook.
4. Scroll down to see all the font styles available for use. Choose and copy the typeface you require for your Facebook post, page, or story.
5. Visit your Facebook profile and begin writing a post.
6. Paste the text from the Lingojam website into the text box.
7. The font will be in a different style. To change the font of your Facebook status, click the Post button.
Method 2: Using Facebook App (Android & iOS Mobile)
2. On your smartphone, open the Fonts app. Click the Enable Fonts Keyboard icon on Android. Click the Go to settings option on iOS.
3. Toggle the Fonts switch on.
4. Next to the Enable Fonts Keyboard button, you should see a Tick mark. The app will be activated immediately in iOS.
5. Type something in the Facebook app. On the top of the keyboard, you’ll find a variety of fonts. To access more typefaces, swipe left.
6. On iOS devices, tap the Fonts icon on the left side to access a variety of fonts.
Closing Remarks: How to Change Font Style on Facebook
These are the several options for changing the typeface on Facebook. Only a few social media services, such as WhatsApp and Snapchat, support several fonts. Facebook will also offer a separate font feature in the future. Let’s hope so, and in the meantime, you’ll have to rely on Lingojam or the Fonts app. After reading the previous instructions, you should be able to fully comprehend How to Change Font Style on Facebook. If you are in knowledge of any other way of changing Facebook font style, kindly let us know and others as well by commenting below.