Wondering what best website widgets for blogs are for? Well, we have got everything that you need to know. Not every blogger is a programmer, then how do they add more features to their blogging website? That is where the Best Website Widgets for blogs come into play.
When it comes to maintaining your website, it becomes necessary for you to be familiar with website widgets. These are necessary tools to make your site function well and be featured enough to appeal to the audience. The features include social feeds, calendars, comments, technical support, and much more.
Hence, website Widgets give users a better experience, they actually feel that there is someone to address their queries or bring resolution to the problem if there is any. Enhancing the website is the best that you could do for gathering more audience.
Website widgets let you do the following to enhance the functioning of your website.
- Widgets give you convince with all the important information about your website.
- It allows the consumers or audience to have easy access to the services.
- You can use widgets for advertising a message.
- Widgets serve useful in collecting the statics.
- It allows you to interact with the audience via online/live chats.
Hence the website widgets are indeed a necessary tool for your blogging website. These are the best tools you have got to adjust your marketing strategies.
You might also be interested in Top 9 Best Blogging Platforms of 2021
You may also want to read Top 5 Search Engines All the Time
List Of 10 Best Website Widgets For Blogs
You have realized that your blogging website needs widgets to be well and good. The next thought that you might encounter is which website widget should you go for. Well, we bring you a detailed list of the best website widgets for blogs.
Following are the 10 Best Website Widgets For Blogs.
GetResponse, a popular software for email, is one of the best website widgets for blogs. It comes with a standard subscribe widget that enables your website to have more email subscribers. It is in fact, the best choice you have got to connect to your audience.
Moreover, you can share your story, experience, or whatever via email and in response, you can get feedback a query, or anything that makes you play an active role. You can even conduct surveys and have a clearer understanding of your audience’s needs/expectations.
Key Features of GetResponse
- It comes with this feature of marketing automation.
- It allows the viewers to become a subscriber by signup forms.
- GetResponse is featured with email intelligence.
Pros Of GetResponse
- It comes with a funnel builder that aids in the good customer journey.
- Creating campaigns has never been so easy until the invention of GetResponse.
- The templates it comes with are like no other.
Cons Of GetResponse
- It might be a bit tricky for beginners to get used to the GetResponse functioning.
- GetResponse comes with no refund pricing plan.
This is another website widget that is known to be best for engaging the users. It allows them to share their reviews or ask questions via comments. Disqus is one of the best website widgets for blogs that would generate an audience. The popularity of Disqus could realized by the fact that It has got millions of users around the world.
Moreover, comments could also be embed at the bottom/left/right of your blog. It creates an impression among the readers or viewers that their reviews matter and you are concerned about what they perceive.
Key Features Of Disqus
- It comes with this feature of allowing users to add images and videos not only the texts.
- Disqus has this distinguishing feature of automatic adaption.
- It supports multiple languages.
- Disqus ads are yet another feature that makes it a popular choice.
Pros Of Disqus
- Its function is quite easy hence, you won’t need much experience.
- It works well with all devices be it a mobile or laptop.
- Encourages users to share their reviews.
Cons Of Disqus
- The only con that Disqus has got is, it comes with basic customization.
Ever heard of making money from surveys? You can indeed do so by Survio. Conducting a survey is the best thing you can do to know more about your audience. This is how you get to know about your further strategies to earn more from your online business.
You would find the function of Survio super easy. All you need to do is, create a survey and integrate into your website using this widget. Its’ just a matter of time and you’d realize that Survio is one of the best website widgets for blogs.
Key Features Of Survio
- It comes with unlimited responses.
- Survio allows you to create a survey completely free of cost.
- Printing the analytics is just one click away.
- Last but not the least, It comes with customizing footer content.
Pros Of Survio
- Downloading the results of the survey is super easy and convenient.
- You have the option of creating your own template.
- Survio allows you the modification of surveys.
Cons Of Survio
- It comes with no live chat support
Reservio is for those who run an online business that requires reservations or appointments. This website widget makes the task easy not only for the users but also for the owner of the blog. All you are required to do is add a Reservio button to your blog.
This website widget goes well with WordPress, Weebly, Wix.com, and even Webnode. Hence, with Reservio you can even add your phone number for an easy and quick consultation.
Key Features of Reservio
- It comes with this feature of security that secures all your schedules.
- Reservio has got a mobile app for iOS and Android.
- It has this distinguishing feature of customer management.
Pros Of Reservio
- It is a simple widget with featured functioning.
- User-friendly even for beginners.
- The customer service it offers reacts quickly.
Cons Of Reservio
- It fails to synchronize with Google Calendars.
MailChimp is another best website widget for blogs that helps you collect the email addresses of your audience. It offers you a variety of forms that includes classic, condensed, horizontal, and Unstyled. Each form has its own distinctions.
Not just this but MailChimp allows you to add many other features. These widgets are compatible with WordPress, Blogspot, and others. You should go for this if you want to grow your audience who actually wants to support your business.
Key Features Of MailChimp
- MailChimp has customer support service second to none.
- It comes with more than 200 app integrations.
- Have this feature of automated messages.
Pros Of MailChimp
- You’ve got the freedom of removing the MailChimp logo if you want to.
- MailChimp has a user-friendly interface.
- It allows you to recreate previous emails.
Cons Of MailChimp
- The templates that it comes with are not that appealing. Hence, you would have to create one.
AddThis is yet another widget that is a must-tool for the growing audience of your blogging website. If you just established your blog, you would have realized the importance of the traffic. Your content needs to be good there is no second thought to this. However, there are other ways that you can opt to gather the audience.
The audience to your website could be increased when the readers/viewers share your blog with others. This would serve really useful therefore, you need to make this task easy for the audience. You can do so by AddThis.
Key Features Of AddThis
- The share button is equipped with an image sharing and floating bar feature.
- It allows you to connect to more than 200 social networks.
- AddThis has got the feature of Share Button Popup.
Pros Of AddThis
- The buttons are mobile-friendly.
- AddThis has become a necessary tool to grow the audience.
- The tools of this widget are free and featured.
- It gets installed into your system quite easily.
Cons Of AddThis
- Your blogging website should have enough content to utilize this Widget.
Swiftype is the widget that allows you to add a search bar to your blog. This would make it easy for the visitors to search for what exactly they’d been looking for. Even the most famous companies use this website widget to make their blog more featured.
You would find the working of Swiftype super easy. Hence it won’t even require any coding to function this widget. You should go for Swiftype to enhance the user experience.
Key Features Of Swiftype
- It comes with automatic updating.
- Swiftype is featured with bigram matching, phrase matching, and preoptimized typo tolerance.
- It is equipped with powerful customizing tools.
Pros Of Swiftype
- Swiftype comes with quick and easy support.
- It supports more than 10 languages.
- This widget offers a free trial to beginners.
- It is a user-friendly website widget.
Cons Of Swiftype
- It comes with limited styling options.
Smartsupp is known to be the best website widget for blogs. Live interaction with your audience is the best you can do for your blog to grow. Hence, it makes your job much easier.
Whether you are running a clothing site or selling any other product you should use this widget. This is because getting instant replies is more convenient than time-consuming communication via emails.
Key Features Of Smartsupp
- This widget is featured with sound and visual notifications.
- It also has the feature of Google analytics.
- Smartsupp comes with 50 integrations.
Pros Of Smartsupp
- You can use Smartsupp on any website.
- You’ve got the option of free, monthly, and annual subscriptions.
- Smartsupp is a mobile-friendly widget.
- It is available in more than 10 languages.
Cons Of Smartsupp
- You cant modify the theme Smartsupp chat box comes in.
This is another survey website widget that helps you interact with your audience. It comes with the builders that allow you to create these surveys, contact forms, payment information, and invitations.
Moreover, Wufoo keeps on updating you about the analytics simultaneously. You can even add the custom rules to your surveys. You should go for this website widget because it comes with a variety of templates.
Key Features Of Wufoo
It is featured with more than 300 templates.
• Wufoo is featured with automated emails.
• It comes with the Captcha Integration.
Pros Of Wufoo
- It comes with reliable security.
- Wufoo is known to be the simplest website widget.
- It can store the information so that it can be accessed anytime.
- This widget comes with a variety of customization options.
Cons Of Wufoo
Wufoo doesn’t have frequent updates.
Gumroad is another popular name when it comes to the best website widgets for blogs. It is extremely useful when you are selling a digital product. All the visitors/customers are required to is, click on the Gumroad button to avail of the service.
The pricing plans that Gumroad comes with are a bit higher than others but there is a good reason for this. You should go for this because it is the best tool you’ve got to sell your digital product.
Key Features of Gumroad
- Gumroad is featured with the landing pages.
- Enables you to sell membership.
- Reliable widgets for truncations.
Pros Of Gumroad
- It comes with an easy-to-navigate interface.
- Gumroad makes you able to generate license keys.
- It is even available with discount codes.
- Free plan is made available for beginners.
Cons Of Gumroad
- The pricing that it comes with is higher than other website widgets.
Final Thoughts On Best Website Widgets For Blogs
We provided you with a detailed list of the best website widgets for blogs. You already would have realized the importance of these widgets. Hence, if you haven’t yet utilized them you should go for these to better user experience.
The provided list has every inch of information that you might want to learn about the best website widgets for blogs. Therefore, it’s all up to you which one of these you find the most suitable for your blog.