A Password Manager is a must-have app for Android users who want to keep their passwords safe. Hackers are monitoring your online habits for passwords, putting your online security at risk. Of course, remembering all of your passwords is difficult. Let us take you to some best password manager apps for android, recommended by experts.
Practically every website demands your username and password. On the other side, phishing assaults are also caused by using the same password for multiple websites. Choosing the best password manager for Android is the best way to handle all of your passwords.
Do you want to know What Is the Amazon Echo Spot?
Best Password Manager Apps for Android
Best Password Manager Apps for Android Any password manager can generate and manage complex passwords with ease. While there are many Android password managers to choose from, this article has compiled a list of the eight best password managers for Android devices.
1. My Passwords
Best Password Manager Apps for Android You won’t have to struggle or get locked out of your internet account if you use the My Passwords app. With the My Passwords app, you no longer need to remember several passwords. It will save all of your encrypted passwords in one location. Simply remember the master password, and My Passwords will take care of the rest.
Key Features of My Passwords
- My Passwords app will auto-fill the right password for the right account.
- All your important passwords are strongly encrypted using AES 256 bit.
- The built-in password manager will create a stronger, more complex password.
- Get instant access on Android as it supports biometric authentication like a fingerprint, face detection, etc.
The Pro version of My Passwords costs $3.99/month
LastPass is much more than a traditional password manager. It stores all of your passwords for various accounts in a safe vault. It may be used as both a password manager and a password generator. LastPass password manager remembers all of your web passwords, ensuring your online security.
Key Features of LastPass
- It will save the username and passwords of all your online accounts in an encrypted vault.
- LastPass will autofill the login credentials whenever you visit the sites or apps.
- It supports 1GB of encrypted files storage with bank-level, AES 256-bit encryption.
- You will stay safe from the hackers as the built-in password generator will create a random password.
- The password saved once will be available on all the LastPass compatible devices.
- The vault is further protected and secured by multi-factor authentication.
Buy LastPass Premium at $3/month for one user. Moreover, you can Get a LastPass Families subscription at $4 per month for up to 6 users.
Dashlane is a multi-purpose password manager that can store a large number of critical passwords and personal data. It will automatically fill out the fields, obviating the need for the user to type long passwords. Dashlane’s built-in password generator will generate and store new passwords or assist you in changing outdated ones.
Key Features of Dashlane
- With Dashlane, all your passwords will be sync across devices and platforms.
- Your credit card information will be saved, and it will help you skip the checkout line.
- Dashlane gives personalized security alerts when breaches affect any of the passwords you have saved.
- With the two-factor authentication, your password and other info will be secured in Dashlane.
- Get key metrics and alerts in one place with the identity Dashboard of Dashlane password manager.
- Share passwords safely on major platforms, browsers, devices and you can take all the info across all of them.
Get Dashlane at $3.33/month and sync across unlimited devices
Keeper is a fantastic Android password organizer that safeguards your passwords and personal information. It allows users to save as many passwords as they wish, which are then handled by a digital vault or password manager. Keeper allows you to stay protected against data breaches at any time and from anywhere. Because of its zero-knowledge security architecture, not even the Keeper has access to your passwords or vault.
Key Features of Keeper
- Get unlimited password storage space with Keeper, the world’s most trusted password manager app.
- The password manager will create strong, unique passwords and never let hackers track your account.
- Besides passwords, Keeper also saves all the confidential files, videos, photos in a secure encrypted vault.
- Keeper password manager app supports fingerprint login and so you do not need to remember a password.
- The interface of Keeper is intuitive and thus is designed to be accessed on different devices and platforms other than Android.
Buy Keeper Unlimited & Unlimited Plus plans at $29.99 or get Family Plan at $59.9
The Bitwarden software makes storing all of your logins and passwords simple and secure. Anyone may easily access all of your credentials from all of your devices with this password manager app. The passwords will be synced between devices and stored in an encrypted vault. As a result, Bitwarden allows you to access your password from any device.
Key Features of Bitwarden
- Bitwarden is an open source app and the users can audit, review, or contribute to the codebase.
- It uses the cloud sync feature and lets you access your data from any device.
- Bitwarden will create strong random passwords automatically in such a way that they are secured.
- The data stored on the Bitwarden is end-to-end encrypted with AES 256 bit encryption.
- It supports auto-fill logins from the vault in web browsers like Chrome, Safari, and more.
Plan & Pricing
Bitwarden is completely free password manager software.
aWallet is an Android password manager app that is secure. It will securely save all of your passwords, e-banking information, web accounts, and other personal information. The aWallet app’s built-in editor makes it simple to add or remove new data categories. It allows you to back up and restore encrypted data. The entire data, including names, category definitions, and so on, is encrypted.
Key Features of aWallet
- The data are encrypted using AES and Blowfish algorithms in 256, 192, and 128 bits.
- aWallet will generate a random password. Store all of them and access them with a master password.
- It will auto-destruct the data file after trying a predefined number of wrong unlocks.
- The users of aWallet can export unencrypted data in SCV format into the USB device.
It has an auto-lock feature and your data cannot be accessed after a specific time.
aWallet premium version cost $3.99/month
RoboForm is a reliable password manager that securely stores all of your website and app logins. Users only need to remember one master password to gain access to all other passwords. RoboForm will auto-fill your password and log you into your account with a single click. The password manager will produce a better password for each site, and it will be unique.
Key Features of RoboForm
- The security centre of RoboForm will find the week or re-used passwords and notifies you.
- All your passwords will be with you and you can add, edit, or view them from any device.
- It uses AES 256-bit encryption with SHA-256 encryption, and you can access your account with two-factor authentication.
- RoboForm will securely share and sync the changes done to the individual items.
- It saves bank accounts, credit cards, contact info, or any other personal information securely.
Price & Plans
Get a RoboForm Everywhere plan at $1.99/month or choose a RoboForm Family plan at $3.98/month.
This is the best app in all Best Password Manager Apps for Android DroidPass is yet another excellent Android password organizer. It will keep track of your passwords and allow you to access them all with a single master password. DroidPass uses complicated algorithms to generate secure passwords, which are then kept in an encrypted database. It can save passwords for websites, apps, and other services.
Key Features of DroidPass
- The advanced encryption standard or AES 256-bit encryption keeps all your passwords secure.
- Besides storing passwords, it can be used to store personal information like contact, Wi-Fi password, etc.
- DroidPass password manager will sync and backup the data across all your devices instantly.
It will lock the app automatically after the set time or when the screen is turned off.
Buy DroidPass premium plan at $1.32/month
This article contains best password manager apps for android. As the top Password Managers for the Android platform that can be used by everyone. Almost every password manager program will encrypt your passwords and store them in a database. As a result, you don’t have to be concerned about internet theft or password thieves. The password manager will view the rest of the login process if you remember the master password.
Let’s have a look at The 6 Best Cheap Smartwatches.