It’s not too late to limit your child’s access to the iPhone screen! So, to track and stop their online activities, use any of the best parental control apps for iPhone. Using the internet with a smartphone has more advantages. Everyone, including children, has a smartphone. They use it to browse the internet, talk with pals, watch videos, and play games, among other things. For a variety of reasons, the internet has been deemed a no-go zone for children during the past year. On the internet, there is a plethora of inappropriate content. As a result, it is critical for parents to monitor their children’s online activity on a regular basis.
However, without the help of parental control applications, monitoring the family’s online activities would be a difficult chore. While there are many parental control applications available, we’ve covered the top parental control apps for iPhone in this article.
You may also like to know How to Put Parental Control to Block Adult Content on YouTube.
What should the Best Parental Control Apps for iPhone have?
The parental control apps for the iPhone should fundamentally have the following capabilities. Only then are they regarded as the best.
- It should be simple to keep track of your child’s chat and browser history.
- Allows you to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate websites.
- It must keep children from accessing adult stuff on the internet.
- Should assist you in establishing screen time limitations.
- Apps and games that aren’t intended for children must be blocked.
- The parental app should be cross-platform supported and can be accessed from anywhere.
Importance of Parental control app
There are lots of ways in which you can monitor your kid’s activity on the internet. Users of iPhones, for example, can utilize Amazon’s parental controls or Google’s Family Link. Aside from that, the iPhone itself has parental controls built-in. Install a parental control app on the iPhone and control it with a single tap if you want to add an extra layer of security. This will gradually limit their ability to use the internet. As a result, any of the top parental control applications for the iPhone listed above is a must-have.
Best Parental Control Apps for iPhone
Here are some third-party parental control apps for the iPhone.
1. Net Nanny Parental Control
Users of the iPhone can use the Net Nanny Parental Control app to get updates on their children’s activities. It is the greatest and most popular parental control app for iPhone, allowing you to keep your children and family safe online. The Net Nanny app will safeguard youngsters from potentially hazardous online information. Its goal is to provide ultra-secure protection by filtering material. You can easily control your screen usage and set limits at any moment. The Parent Dashboard portion of Net Nanny allows users to manage settings and examine actions across a variety of devices.
Impressive Features of Net Nanny Parental Control on iPhone:
- It has the most advanced internet filtration available.
- Websites, apps, and pornography are all blocked.
- Gives you a rundown of all the apps your child has used.
- Updates you instantly about their internet searches
- Tracks the child’s device location.
- Supports creating multiple parent admin profiles.
Price: Net Nanny is Free. It is available as Zit premium at $4.99 and Net Nanny Family Pass at $54.99 for five devices.
Fami-Safe is one of the most dependable parental control apps for the iPhone. It provides extensive information about the location of a child’s phone in real-time. You may even check your children’s location history to make sure they aren’t in any dangerous areas. You may set geo-fences and receive alerts when your children enter or leave them using the Fami-Safe app. It has the ability to recognize YouTube material. It will alert you if your child has subscribed to or searched for inappropriate information.
Impressive Features of Fami-Safe
- Pre-blocks potentially hazardous websites and materials.
- You can also manually block any web pages.
- It allows for flexible remote control.
- Everything on the kid’s phone will be safe with customizable settings.
- Notifies you when there are questionable photos on your child’s device.
- Blocking apps ensures that your child’s study or sleep time isn’t squandered.
- Allows you to keep track of and manage your screen time.
Price: Fami-Safe Free. The Premium version is available at $9.99/month, $19.99 for 3-months, and $59.99/year.
3. Kaspersky Safe Kids
Kaspersky Safe Kids is one of the best parental control apps for the iPhone. It was created to assist you in safeguarding your children’s online activities and beyond. The Kaspersky Safe Kids iPhone app makes parenting easier at a low cost. It comes with a parent and child app that is linked to a Kaspersky account. As a result, anyone may easily monetize children’s activities, monitor their screen time, and so on. The built-in GPS tracker will let you find them on an online map in real-time.
Impressive Features of Kaspersky Safe Kids on iPhone:
- You may see where your children are at any moment.
- It has a feature that allows you to check the battery level.
- You can use it to make changes to your device’s settings.
- Block access to adult-oriented websites and material.
- Receive reports on their social media activities, including Facebook.
- It has a battery level indicator.
Price: Kaspersky Safe Kids is available for free. For $10.99 per year, you can upgrade to the premium version.
4. unGlue Parental Control
Installing unGlue on iPhone is one of the simplest solutions to limit your child’s screen usage. It’s the best parental control app for managing your family and children. With unGlue, you can limit your children’s access to undesirable apps by setting screen time limits. Every day, it will send a usage report to the parents. Above all, the unGlue app will teach children the value of good time management.
Impressive Features of unGlue on iPhone:
- You can hide apps when the screen time is up by using an ad-blocker.
- You may ban the internet on any device with a single click.
- If kids walk, run, or are physically active, unGlue will reward them with additional screen time.
- Adult content, social media, games, and websites will all be blocked.
- Apps, games, and website activity can all be monitored for each device.
Price: UnGlue is completely free. UnGlue Premium is available for $9.99 per month or $83.99 per year.
5. m-SPY Parental Control
On the iPhone, you may use the m-Spy Parental Control app to keep track of your child’s internet activities. It is not only the best but also the most popular parental control program on the market. Parents may check text messages, phone calls, GPS location, and more using this app. It also allows parents to check for various social networking apps such as WhatsApp, Snapchat, and others. You can monitor who your child is interacting with and protect them from bullies and predators. With the Keylogger feature, you can view all the activities performed on the child’s smartphone from any location.
Impressive Features of m-Spy Parental Control on iPhone:
- Find out where they are, what they’ve been up to, and where they’ve been.
- Every call’s duration and time can be seen.
- Allows you to prevent an undesirable call from reaching your child.
- View the photographs and videos that have been saved in the gallery of the child’s phone.
- Keep track of your stored bookmarks, browsing history, and other information.
Price: m-Spy Parental Control is available for free. For $29.99 a month, you can get the premium version for one device.
With Mobicip, managing your child’s screen addiction is no longer a burden. It’s the greatest iPhone parental control app for managing your child’s screen time. Mobicip also protects your children’s internet behavior by preventing them from accessing adult websites. It employs an internet filter to screen out the stuff that is improper for children. You can prevent your youngster from being addicted to screens by limiting screen time. You can monitor and filter what your children see on YouTube. It will notify you in real-time if your children access prohibited apps or websites.
Impressive Features of Mobicip on iPhone:
- Set daily and weekly screen time limitations for the family device.
- The Mobicip iPhone app allows you to track your child’s location.
- You have the option of blocking or allowing social apps, games, and video streaming websites.
- Mobicip will keep watch on your children’s and family’s gadgets at all times.
- You can set the device’s lock to manage family device at any time.
Price: Mobicip is Free. Get a premium version at $39.99/year for five devices.
The Net-sanity parental control app allows you to easily monitor your family’s gadgets. Protecting your child’s internet activity is incredibly simple and quick. App Blocker is used by Net-sanity to block over 75 pre-scanned apps. You can arrange the device’s timeout using the time blocker feature. As a result, your children will be able to balance study time, bedtime, and meals. When you enable the Safe Search option, the search results on Bing and Google will be filtered. As a result, your children will be able to use the internet safely.
Impressive Features of Net-sanity on iPhone:
- When your child installs an app, a notification will be sent to you.
- Access your children’s app inventory to learn about the apps they use.
- AI-based content filtering will block adult content and apps.
- Take a look at their raw activity records to see which websites they’ve visited.
- Allows you to pause the internet and apps from a distance.
Price: Net-sanity is Free.
8. Norton Family: Best Parental Control Apps
The Norton Family parental control app makes it simple to protect your children from online predators. It is the safest technique to keep children safe from online predators. You can keep an eye on your children’s activities and what they’re up to on the internet. The Norton Family app will allow your children to enjoy the internet while also keeping them safe from harmful information. When your children try to break the house rules, the parental control app will send you a notification. As a fun pastime, go over your children’s 30-day internet history.
Impressive Features of Norton Family on iPhone:
- Norton lets kids establish their own screen time limitations.
- Find out what your children are doing while they have access to the internet.
- It will alert you to your children’s risky behavior.
- With location supervision, you can find your children’s exact whereabouts.
- Set boundaries on who your children can message and keep an eye on the texts they send.
- Using the Norton browser, you can keep track of which YouTube videos your children have watched.
Price: Norton is completely free. Norton premium is available for $49.99 per year.
9. Screen-Time: Best Parental Control Apps
Users of iPhones can utilize the Screen Time Parental Control app to monitor their children’s online activities. It will inform children about the limitations of using the internet. You can keep track of how much time your children spend on their devices from afar. Simply set a daily limit for your child’s screen time, and the Screen Time Parental Control app will handle the rest. It may be used to manage apps as well as to block them. This app’s most unusual feature is that it allows parents to instantaneously lock or pause their children’s devices.
Impressive Features of Screen Time Parental Control on iPhone:
- When it’s time to go to bed, this software may disable all online activity.
- It will assign chores to children and reward them with screen time as a reward.
- Kids will not be distracted while sleeping or doing homework if they have restricted periods.
- Approve or deny your child’s requests to download apps.
- Specific website URLs and sim categories can be blocked.
- Kids can’t uninstall Screen Time app as it requires a password.
- Parents can even restrict access to Settings.
Price: Screen Time Parental Control is Free.
10. Kids-lox: Best Parental Control Apps
With the parental control app Kids lox, you can easily manage your family’s time. Parents can utilize parental control tools to prevent access to the internet and apps that aren’t appropriate for their children. It will effectively filter web material, and you can safeguard up to 10 devices with only one account. Your children will have time for homework, food, family time, and bedtime with scheduling alternatives. Because Kidslox has a powerful content blocking mechanism, your children will only be able to browse Google Safe Search and YouTube limited mode content.
Impressive Features of Kidslox on iPhone:
- It allows you to disable offensive programs one by one.
- With the help of the map, you can see where the kids are.
- Parents can establish daily limitations for their children using the Kids-lox app.
- It allows you to add websites to blacklist them manually.
- Track your children’s whereabouts on a map.
Price: Kids-lox is Free. Get the premium version at $1.99/month or pay $19.99/year.
Closing Remarks: Best Parental Control Apps for iPhone
Kids and children must be kept up to date with the latest developments on the internet. On the other hand, it is critical for parents to ensure that their children do not have access to any potentially harmful or undesirable materials. Having a trustworthy and cost-effective parental control program will give you peace of mind. While there are hundreds of surveillance applications to choose from, we’ve compiled a selection of the finest in this post. A is something we endorse. We recommend any of you get access to the above parental control apps to keep an eye on your children’s internet activity.
Share with us your experience with the best parental control apps for iPhone in the comments section. To stay tuned with us, you may follow us on Facebook and Twitter.