Wandering to edit your photos online? Well, we bring you with a detailed article about the 10 Best Free Online Photo Editors. You could choose the one that is most suitable for you.
Whether you are a hobbyist or a skilled photographer, you’d definitely need an online photo editor for adding a little balance to your pictures. Nobody could wonder about uploading a random selfie or photo without editing.
If you are an influencer or a blogger you would have realized the importance of maintaining your website or social media account. Featured photos attract more people to your content. No matter how well your photos are captured there is always room for more improvements. And that you can do it by online photo editors.
You may want to read 10 Best Free Photo Editors 2021
You may also be interested in Top 5 Best Adobe Photoshop Alternative
List of 10 Best Free Online Photo Editors
Why spend money for regular editing when you have got such a variety of the best free online photo editors. We have compiled the list of the best free online photo editors so that you could have a better experience editing your photos.
- Photopea Online Editor
- Pixlr Photo Editor
- Adobe Photoshop Express
- Photo Pos Pro
1. Photopea Online Editor
Photopea is an online photo editor that works pretty well on any web browser. The functioning of this app is also very easy. It has enough power and features to enhance photo editing. You can manage features like brightness, exposure, contrast, and saturation.
You don’t even need to download it; all the work can be done online. Moreover, it supports XD, PNG, JPG, PSD, SVG, and PDF file formats. The most wonderful fact about Photopea is that you can open it on any device be it, laptop, tablet, or mobile, and do quick editing of your photos.
- Advanced layering
- File type compatibility
- Vector masks
- Filter gallery
- It comes with a wide variety of features.
- Capable of working in several browsers.
- Photopea’s free version isn’t restricted.
- The performance of Photopea can shutter during editing.
2. Pixlr Photo Editor
Pixlr photo editor is an easily accessible solution for creating designs and editing photos. You get to use the advanced features simply in your web browser. It comes in two versions: Pixlr X and Pixlr Pro. Pixlr X would go well for beginners who want to perform basic editing. Whereas Pixlr Pro is for experienced and professionals.
For editing, all you have to do is upload a picture from your PC or you can also upload a URL of the picture. Moreover, you can directly import pictures from Facebook which saves you much time and effort. You get to try your hands-on multiple editing tools.
- Image Retouching
- Magic Wand
- Digital Inking
- Photo Collage
- Pixlr supports masks and layers.
- It comes with a customizable interface.
- Pixlr supports third-party plugins for advanced editing.
- It continuously shows ads that distract and annoys.
FotoFlexer is yet another best online photo editors that comes featured with animations and layering. Even a beginner with basic knowledge can use this editor because of its user-friendly interface. You don’t need to sign in or create an account for editing in FotoFlexer.
You can import pictures directly from Facebook, MySpace, PhotoBucket, or Yahoo. It comes with the erase feature that lets you erase a particular part of the picture. You can select the brush sizes as per your requirement.
- Remove background tool.
- Batch processing
- Human touch-ups
- It comes with a lot of visual effects.
- You get to use this for free.
- FotoFlexer is the easiest editor you have got.
- It has no printing option.
4. Adobe Photoshop Express
You get to do some cool editing to your pictures through Adobe Photoshop Express. This software is available not only for PCs but also for mobile phones. It is more than just basic software. Adobe Express lets you embellish and correct your photos.
You need to sign in to your account for editing and afterward, you can upgrade to the premium version to explore more about Adobe Express. Right after you open this editor you get to see Collage, Mix, and Edit buttons providing you the variety to edit.
- Fine-tune temperature.
- Remove red-eye.
- Clarity and dehaze
- Add text and stickers.
- It comes with a lot of editing features.
- You can use it as a social media meme tool.
- Pictures can be shared directly to several platforms.
- Some of its features require a Cloud subscription.
Taler is one of the latest photo editors that come with free graphic design templates to enhance your working experience. If you have established a website or blog, you can make it look more featured by adding pictures edited through this software.
With taler, you get to customize templates for a social banner of Facebook or Instagram stories. What more wonderful about this editor is that it comes with regular updates and new templates are added to it almost every week.
- The powerful suite of overlays.
- Free sticker and emojis
- Text tools
- Royalty-free images
- You get to use hundreds of customizable designs.
- With Taler you can download high-resolution images.
- It allows you to add a personal touch to the pictures.
- It consumes a lot of memory when being used.
Inkscape became a famous choice because of its ability to create and manipulate objects while editing. In fact, it is the best alternative you have got for Adobe Illustrator that requires spending some money. Inkscape, however, is completely free of cost.
Moreover, Inkscape lets you create vector graphics so that you could try your hands-on illustrations. It comes with a user-friendly interface. You get to use basic text-handling tools that let you create frameless text lines.
- Vector Graphics
- SVG animations
- Extended plugins
- Multiple File format support
- Inkscape comes with good path and placement tools.
- You get to work with a robust community and extension ecosystem.
- It is a free and fully featured online photo editor.
- Its MAC version is a bit problematic.
7. Photo Pos Pro
This is yet another best free online photo editors that lets you do basic as well as a professional editing. It comes equipped with basic features like adjusting brightness, saturation, exposure, etc. as well as professional features like layer and layer masks.
Moreover, you get to use tools for adjusting levels and curves manually. If you want to remove the background of the pictures, create borders, and apply correction you should go for this simple yet functional online photo editor.
- One-click browser tool.
- Customizable interface
- Semi-automatic color correction
- Filtering and effect potions.
- You get to create projects from scratch.
- It comes with editable layers.
- Photo Pos Pro comes with informative tutorials.
- It works slowly and has complex manipulations.
You wouldn’t want your pictures to look odd, therefore, you would require a natural photo editor. Picozu is the answer to all your concerns related to the beauty and featuring of your pictures. You get to multiple photos at once by opening more than one tabs on your web browser.
Picozu lets you add texts, color filters, and resize pictures. It has a natural and simple interface, hence, you don’t need to worry at all if you are a beginner. You get to import images in multiple formats like PSD and SVG.
- Brush Stroke Setting
- Layers and masks
- PDF and TIFF file support
- Its auto-save features prevent any loss of work.
- Picozu has a clean and simple interface.
- You get to apply dozens of filters.
- Its premium version is quite expensive.
Editor.Pho.to is one of the best free online photo editors. You get to adjust the text and exposure of your photos. Along with that, you can also resize, crop, add filters and borders to your images. The collage feature is one of the latest features of Editor.Pho.to that lets you add multiple pictures in one frame.
Moreover, for a quick and easy experience, you can directly import pictures from Facebook or your PC’s internal memory. It has a social media sharing option that allows you to show your editing skills to your friends and family.
- Cool filters and effects
- Image adjustments
- Crop, rotate and resize.
- Stickers, frames, and texts.
- You get to have a lot of ways to enhance your pictures.
- Editor.Pho.to works pretty smoothly.
- It not as powerful as other mentioned online photo editors.
The last online editor that we have got on our list is piZap. It is known to be the best for image editing and collage maker. You can edit images from your PC, or you can start off with a blank canvas. You get to add texts, glitters, stickers, and effects to your images.
Moreover, you can create your own library of stickers through the cutout tool. You get to share edited images directly to social media sites.
- Fab filters and effects
- A vast array of fonts and graphics.
- Design Tool
- Meme maker and meme stickers.
- It allows you to export in multiple formats.
- You get to make your own emojis through piZap.
- It comes with several useful tools.
- You are required to have an account to edit.
Final Thought About 10 Best Free Online Photo Editors
We provided you with a detailed list of the Best Free Online Photo Editors. Give your pictures extra color and light and attract more and more people to your content. We have specified the key features of each editor so that you could go for the one that is most suitable for you.